Tuesday, June 09, 2009


Meet Nancy Penn, our featured student of the month!
Nancy is a wonderful and kind yogini that represents All That Matters well.



When did you start yoga and what attracted you to the practice:
I started Jan 2007, I had a revelation and decided I needed to
become more physically active. Yoga seemed to be an easy
transition for me, and the spiritual aspect really helped!

What is your favorite style of yoga: Svaroopa and gentle yoga
What other activities do you enjoy: I love to paint and write.
What is the last great book you read/recommend: The Shack by William young
Favorite sound: Night sounds in the summer...
Least favorite sound: TV commercials
Favorite meal: spaghetti! (does Ice cream count as a meal?) :)

What keeps you doing yoga: I can really tell that it is making a difference, I can feel it both physically and mentally.
What do you like about doing yoga at All That Matters: friendly staff, great evolving classes

Advice to beginners: Be open to what is unfolding!

No comments: