Friday, September 04, 2009

Meet Don DeBerardino II ,
our featured Student of the Month!

Don is a fun and active yogi, that represents All That Matters well :)


When did you start yoga and what attracted you to the practice:
I started 8 years ago when I was having some serious back pains. Yoga has definitely contributed to helping my back feel pain free!
What is your favorite style of yoga: Heated vinyasa flow! It is a tremendous workout
What other activities do ou enjoy: Archery, fishing, kayaking, lobster-ing and of course, riding my motorcycle.
What is the last great book you read/recommend:
Lame Deer: Seeker of Visions by John (fire) Lame Deer
Favorite Sound: hearing my wife say “I love you” and nature at night...

Least Favorite Sound: People complaining..

Favorite Meal: Anything Italian! ..and oreos and milk...

What keeps you doing yoga: the practice of yoga in general. I come every Monday, I love my Mondays!
Advice to beginners: Check your ego at the door...
What do you like most about All That Matters:
The whole atmosphere . How eveybody is on the same common ground. As soon as you step inside everything of that day is forgotten and you are in the world of Yoga. The teachers are truely gifted people-I thank all of them.

No comments: