Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Brenda Ahlgren our featured student of the month!
Brenda is a talented and dedicated yogi that represents All That Matters well


When did you start yoga and what attracted you to the practice: I was attracted to yoga because a friend invited me and thought it would help me relax. I took a couple of Coral’s classes and I became hooked!
What is your favorite style of yoga:  I like Coral’s and Jessie’s vinyasa classes, and the work out I get, as well as the calmness that comes over me. When life is stressful it helps me concentrate on myself. What other activities do you enjoy:  Walking, kayaking and needlepoint.Favorite sound:  A babbling brook, with some singing birds…. Least favorite sound:  Cars..horns..traffic..
Favorite meal:  Pizza! I know it’s not the healthiest but I am Italian:)
Great Movie or book to recommend?: Amish Grace. By Donald Kraybill, Steven Nolt & David Weaver. It is a great book about forgiveness and it’s truly amazing, hopeful and a book to be embraced.What keeps you doing yoga:   I keep doing yoga because it keeps me grounded. It strengthens, tones and relaxes my body and mind.Advice to beginners: Don’t give up on the first day! It might seem difficult to follow along but give it time and it will become second nature.What do you like most about All That Matters: the friendly instructors AND students..it is a very relaxing environment:)

No comments: