Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet Tina Manoni our featured student of the month!
Tina is a friendly and active yogini that represents All That Matters well



When did you start yoga and what attracted you to the practice: My daughter started it up and she influenced me to give it a try. It was a great because I wanted a new way to work out besides running.
What is your favorite style of yoga: It would have to be vinyasa. I love the flow and how the movement is like a dance.
What other activities do you enjoy: I also enjoy running, biking, kayaking and xc skiing.
Favorite sound: Percussion! A Phil Harmonic performance of percussion is just wonderful.
Least favorite sound: Would have to be loud outdoor
landscaping—such as sawing down a tree.

Favorite meal: I love sushi, seafood and most meats (depending on my mood ) :)

What keeps you doing yoga: Makes me feel good! If I feel crummy coming in, I feel great going out!
Advice to beginners: Find an instructor that you really like. If you find that you are getting “tired of yoga”, try switching up instructors, styles...etc, because everyone teaches in their own unique way.
What do you like most about All That Matters: What I like most about All That Matters is the variety of classes, times and instructors (even the substitutes! Many great choices!

No comments: