Monday, May 27, 2013

To Yoga or not....

It is 5:15 and a great yoga class is starting in 15 minutes that would be rockin' to go to. Strike a Pose with Jessie. I have been trying to go to a minimum of 3 classes a week. I realize life is much more joyful with 3 yoga classes under my belt. Yet this happens each and ever time- just as it is time to go - my mind creates more interesting things to do (like write a blog entry) or convinces me I do not 'need' yoga now. 
I am going to head off to yoga now and will come back and finish this blog entry to let you know if it was worth it. Tricky I am- now that it is a 'science experiment' I must go!
I am back. It was a great class and my neck and shoulders feel really different and somehow I feel more ready for tomorrow. It was best to go.
Experiment complete.

No comments: